I think it's kinda cute!
The toy, not the penis. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And right before it passes out, it throws up on you [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]Originally posted by sculpey:
When mine talks back to me, I try to strangle it [img]redface.gif[/img]
I think it's kinda cute!
The toy, not the penis. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AGREED!!Originally posted by -megalithanod:
That thing at the top looks like a cross between Barney, Elmo and that damn purple Teletubby!
All of which I hope burn in hell for eternity
That thing looks like a bald pimple headed Grimmace.....
** Blocks PBS from cablebox to Make sure 3 year old daughter doesn't see and take interest in those things **
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"here ya go, Timmy. here's a big, furry, blue dick for you to play with..."Originally posted by Baimun:
It looks like a penis.... a blue, fat, hairy, uncircumcised penis.
[img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">with a disturbing amount of warty bumps on its head.Originally posted by Baimun:
It looks like a penis.... a blue, fat, hairy, uncircumcised penis.
Can we switch the penis....err...subject !!!!
Does it come with attachments?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two heads....Originally posted by Andyman:
Does it come with attachments?
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
....so, you're saying that turning gay is just a form of revenge.... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Is that the kids version of Penial Ramitomica?
Bookmarks